• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
The image results when you google "team hillbilly" are deeply fascinating!

hillbilly.jpg

(That's actually taken by a very famous photographer who's name I can't remember right now...)

rdcskkrose

Banned
Yep. The one on the left is Plank. The one on the right is aronph. LOL. They have both have been banned by the Obama admistration from ever propagating.

Last edited by a moderator:

teookie

70cc twin V2
Hehe this probably sounds crazy but I think my winter project will be attempting to make a functional arc reactor. I've looked into it and its actually not all that far-fetched. Its basically a battery system that reuses the power it spends to recharge itself. I may be able to do it with Li-On batteries for a phone. Just hook something that theroretically will reuse the energy from the laser or beam or whatever.

Good luck man. If you get the arch reactor working I'll design the rest of the suit k? Hopefully the second law of thermal dynamics doesn't create too big of a stumbling block. ;-) Ha ha.

Just noticed I said "arch" reactor instead of "arc" reactor. You know what? That's kinda funny. I'm going to leave it there.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dplank

70cc twin V2
Yep. The one on the left is Plank. The one on the right is aronph. LOL. They have both have been banned by the Obama admistration from ever propagating.

Ha:D I just got back from the woods working on my moonshine YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW

njswede

150cc
A few years ago, I was driving through rural VA and parts of WV and I stopped at a gas station somewhere in the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere, and... let me tell you, the people hanging out there actually looked like that! A bit scary for a nice Swedish boy!