• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

What an amazing day I had!

I'm in Austin for business this week and I decided to get here a day early and spend the Sunday with Gary down in San Antonio. I had a lot of fun flying Gary's 58" Edge, 70" Slick and 89" Slick. Gary witnessed my heart stop for a little while when I put his ridiculously over-powered 70" Slick in a pop top and lost orientation of it and got it into an unintended blender. I'm sure it looked pretty cool, but my hands are still shaking from it. :)

Thanks to Gary, Humberto, Frankie and all the other cool dudes in San Antonio for letting me hang out and fly at your field. You guys are truly awesome people! I also want to thank Gary and his lovely wife for their hospitality. Awesome breakfast, awesome flying and awesome steaks to finish it up. What more could a guy ask for?

Glad you had a chance to hang out with us. Good to meet you Pontus! Hopefully you can make it back when we have one of our Texas events!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Does the site seems slow to anyone else here lunchtime? Man it is crawling for me and no other forum that I have visited seems any different.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Does the site seems slow to anyone else here lunchtime? Man it is crawling for me and no other forum that I have visited seems any different.

It has been a little slower... maybe that means more traffic... that would be a GOOD thing ;)

I'll look into it.... But yes, our traffic numbers are definitely up consistently.
We can make adjustments if needed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
It does aalways seem a little sluggish for me too. I am using T1 which is fast so for it to be sluggish is odd. The"other" forum is fast for me.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I am home sick with the flu and wondered if it was me that was slow as I am miserable. :mad: (no I am not mad that is my temperature)

hosam

70cc twin V2
ditto here... when I refresh or jump to a new page it seems slow to get where it wants to. I checked it at home and work with same results...

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
You all should see a speed increase already, and it will be even better this evening. Thanks for the patience!