• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

hosam

70cc twin V2
Last night i went to my work shop to work on my planes... It was damn exciting as it was the first time i worked in the shop since end of september... I stayed up so late that I am paying for it now, having a 3 months old in the house does not give you much time for anything anymore...

Anyways my 47 is ready to fly and the 58 will be done tonight... I am putting all New servos in the 87 and will wait for my DA 50 to come in... I am going to fly that plane like i stole it, if I get the time...

SnowDog

hosam,
good to hear you got to get to the workshop; like you I have not had much time to fly or build recently (not due to a 3 month old, but I do have a 14yr young man (rebel) who is requiring a lot of my time and attention lately! ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Last night i went to my work shop to work on my planes... It was damn exciting as it was the first time i worked in the shop since end of september... I stayed up so late that I am paying for it now, having a 3 months old in the house does not give you much time for anything anymore...

Anyways my 47 is ready to fly and the 58 will be done tonight... I am putting all New servos in the 87 and will wait for my DA 50 to come in... I am going to fly that plane like i stole it, if I get the time...

Having little kids and tying to have a hobby seem to be mutually exclusive at times.

hi everyone!

Good morning!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I am struggling with the same decision... problem is I flew yesterday and want to avoid wife resentment... what a mess ;)