• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
I sort of wanted to keep this low key, but it turns out I have to make this announcement. I have decided to resign from team 3drcf, due to the fact that I want to broaden my articles and posts to other forum sites as well, and also I would like to open my position on the team to someone else who is interested in being involved and helping others, on team 3drcf. Thanks everyone for the support and the time involved to put me on the team.

Anthony Donzella

gyro

GSN Contributor
I sort of wanted to keep this low key, but it turns out I have to make this announcement. I have decided to resign from team 3drcf, due to the fact that I want to broaden my articles and posts to other forum sites as well, and also I would like to open my position on the team to someone else who is interested in being involved and helping others, on team 3drcf. Thanks everyone for the support and the time involved to put me on the team.

Anthony Donzella

While we never restricted your posting of articles and posts on other sites, we accept your resgination without prejudice.
Good luck Anthony, we appreciate having the chance to work with you.

Please note that your position isn't "open" for people to apply however, as the team is invitation only.
See ya around!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
*uPdate*

Here's my post on RCG GuerriLLa thread (I didn't wanna re-type it over again ! :veryshocked:)

WeLL, how long have I been complaining about my right thumb ?? :popcorn: Y'all remember.....the 'how far can you bend yours' routine ?

MaTTer of fact, I asked Bonedoc for his opinion @ his going away gathering.

And, he said the joint felt 'crunchy' :rolleyes: :eek: After he 'manipulated' iT, iT hurt for almost 2 wEEks !

So, today, I saw my hand surgeon for a followup on the left hand surgery and I asked about doing xrays (which have never been done !) and he said...sure, lets go. Turns out, he has a clinic right there on his floor !

The xray revealed.....I do indEEd have basal joint arthritis ! :( And, iT's slightly dislocated !!

No worries he says......we'll fix it when I have the next surgery !! :D :D

I've placed rectangles (pictured below) over the affected joints. There's supposed to be space (cartilage fills the space) between the bones.

I wiLL advise ! :popcorn::thumbup:

Davids Xray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
That's crazy Dave! Sorry to hear the docs hadn't been takin g00der care of you until now... but really happy it'll be fixed soon!