• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

I use chrome 99% of the time and have no problems with staying logged in.
Let us know if you have issues again (at least, issues we can help deal with) ;)

Will do! :cool: Just installed the Wolverine, and Fuel dot on the 91". Should actually be done in a week. I just need the replacement reed in from DA... and my spinner to come in. I'm being serious this time too! :) I've taken way too long, but I'm back now lol.

SnowDog

Will do! :cool: Just installed the Wolverine, and Fuel dot on the 91". Should actually be done in a week. I just need the replacement reed in from DA... and my spinner to come in. I'm being serious this time too! :) I've taken way too long, but I'm back now lol.

Sounds good...and don't worry about the time...when it is done, it is done. I just got to maiden my new RedwingRC 89" Extra and it was worth every minute it took to build this thing!

Any chance you might make it to the Kennett, MO 3DBASH?

zmonster97

Anyone around me interested in my 72" extra? Good condition. Just had a hard deadstick and a knocked a few pieces of wood loose, but it is fixed. Asking $280.

Sounds good...and don't worry about the time...when it is done, it is done. I just got to maiden my new RedwingRC 89" Extra and it was worth every minute it took to build this thing!

Any chance you might make it to the Kennett, MO 3DBASH?

Amen. Even if it's the longest build in the history of ARFs.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to the MO 3DBASH with a plane. I start school again next week.

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
i sent 3 HS 5245MG servos to Hitec for repairs...I told them that the damage was entirely my fault... Hitec repaired them and shipped them back at no charge to me whatsoever... now that is Hi Quality customer service. Many thanks to Hitec!

gyro

GSN Contributor
i sent 3 HS 5245MG servos to Hitec for repairs...I told them that the damage was entirely my fault... Hitec repaired them and shipped them back at no charge to me whatsoever... now that is Hi Quality customer service. Many thanks to Hitec!

While I should act surprised... I won't. That's just the way they roll at Hitec.