• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
Is it just me, or would anyone else buy a tshirt with this on it in a heartbeat?

3dflying-is-not-a-crime3.jpg

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Hmmmm...that site says they are not to be used for fuel...?

I am sure it's the color thing not materials thing. For safety Gas cans need to be red and need to say gasoline.

It sure would suck for someone to walk by and see a Castle ESC fire and pour water on only to find it's not water. :)

Even the red one I posted on the previous page is called a utility jug because it does not say gasoline. Link to product.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Hmmmm...that site says they are not to be used for fuel...?

Yeah, I promise it is because of the color. I used blue, pink and green tanks when drag racing harleys. Its up to you, but if needed a gas can, I would buy any color I wanted. I am sure even an idiot that has an esc fire won't grab a white cam with a hand fuel pump hanging from it. But you never know! Lol