• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

aronph

70cc twin V2
Can a moderator get into my inbox and read the newest message and get rid of the poser that sent me the messege?

Bipenut53

150cc
Me too!! And this is to anyone who feels like there is spam, all you have to do is click the little triangle on the bottom left of the post or message and that reports it.... And thank you!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well yesterday was all a wash. Rain all morning long, then wind all afternoon and into the night. We even had a tornado warning at one point :confused::confused::confused:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Well yesterday was all a wash. Rain all morning long, then wind all afternoon and into the night. We even had a tornado warning at one point :confused::confused::confused:

I may have had some cold temps, but no tornado watch or rain!! I even flew a couple flights before my fingers said "were through!!"

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Progress slowly on the ultimate. Got alot of stuff on my plate toget much done image.jpeg on airplanes but I will find out tomorrow if im getting laid off and one other issue i am dealing with. Tomorrow could be really good or really bad. Its times like these i am thankful for my group of connections i have at church. It makes times like these much easier. Anyways heres the ultimate.