• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Sad thing is, the guys that can really fly a shank can pick up a plankbone and huck it like no other in no time.
We've got a good 3D heli pilot at our field that was a former team pilot for a couple of companies over the years. I asked him back when I first met him if he flew planes and his answer was airplanes scare him.;)

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I tried helis once... Could loop them fly them inverted....but just gave up and admitted I will never be good with a heli like I am with a plane...Would like to see top heli pilots go at it in FPV racing with the 250 size quads....
I started messing with heli's late last fall. I've got less than 25 flights in so far. I can hover nose in and loop and roll and things, but unless I can spend more time at it I doubt I'll progress much farther. Airplanes are still at the top of my list.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431347845.054760.jpg

'Nuf said!