• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Anybody besides me going flying tomorrow? It's rained, off & on all week but the weather is supposed to clear up some time tonight. I was hoping my new pattern plane was going to be finished, but my Buddy who is putting it together for me was as busy as I was all week......:frown:. Oh well, I guess it's foamy time again this weekend.......:laughing:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Last Sunday a friend and I went flying and it was 50, overcast, damp, and windy. This Sunday it's supposed to be 91, humid and of course windy. We've only had one dry, not windy Sunday so far this year and that was in March. :mad:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@emtp275 @Paul Puszynski and a couple other members got out for a few flights last night. I got 2 more flights on the Sukhoi. Gonna go grab few flights this morn. Got a bowman ring for my EME60, and a new Falcon CF 24x9 hope to get it installed this afternoon after flying.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Last Sunday a friend and I went flying and it was 50, overcast, damp, and windy. This Sunday it's supposed to be 91, humid and of course windy. We've only had one dry, not windy Sunday so far this year and that was in March. :mad:
Sounds like you have my luck.....:oblong:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
@Spats down, Spats down!!!

20150607_101027_029.jpg

OK not really :laughing:A club member landed from an unfamiliar direction and managed to navigate the airplane into the barrier. It was a 30CC Katana I think.

Really loving this 70" Aerobeez Slick. Just tons of fun, so smooth and crisp.

20150607_112510.jpg

11148406_1060487740645381_3249474216426297236_n.jpg