• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Got out for couple flights with @emtp275 and @combat chicken this eve. Everything was going so well, UNTIL engine died in hover. I didn't get many pics of damage, as a storm was coming in on us, so packed up an ran. Busted prop, gear, cowl, mb is separated, but not badly. I guess it's a good thing I had Justin order me a MB for it when he made order the other night. Looks repairable, we see whats inside tomorrow. I got a date with a few bud light's. I think a even dozen should take the sting away.:cheers:

Attachments

• DSCF4889.JPG
    DSCF4889.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCF4890.JPG
    DSCF4890.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 242
  • DSCF4891.JPG
    DSCF4891.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 197

emtp275

100cc
Got out for couple flights with @emtp275 and @combat chicken this eve. Everything was going so well, UNTIL engine died in hover. I didn't get many pics of damage, as a storm was coming in on us, so packed up an ran. Busted prop, gear, cowl, mb is separated, but not badly. I guess it's a good thing I had Justin order me a MB for it when he made order the other night. Looks repairable, we see whats inside tomorrow. I got a date with a few bud light's. I think a even dozen should take the sting away.:cheers:

Sucks but hey when you play around 20ft your better off at 20 inches, damage isn't too bad she will be ok with s little TLC

Actually a pretty good save considering your altitude or lack there of.;) Hopefully some epoxy and a few shims and gussets and you should be back in business, hopefully!:D

flycanic

70cc twin V2
I was out flying a few electrics today, plus finally put up Our club sign on the gate to the field. When I got a call from a friend of mine who lives in Sundance Wyo. I told him where I was and he came out did a little flying and gave me a plane. later as we were leaving another person pulled in to fly went back out after fixing gate and He gave me a plane and I almost dropped from excitement! Here are a few shots of the planes I just took after getting home. Talk about luck or hitting the Loto WOW LOL!!!

IMG_4454.JPG IMG_4455.JPG IMG_4456.JPG IMG_4457.JPG IMG_4458.JPG IMG_4459.JPG IMG_4460.JPG IMG_4461.JPG