• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

thurmma

150cc
Went out and maidened a new to me QQ 102" Yak. It flew like a dream. I have Savox 1256 servos in the wings and elevators, 7955 on the rudder and a 5645 on the throttle. A 3W 106CS under the hood swinging a Falcon 28x9.

What a nice flying plane! Feels totally locked on. Snaps stop instantly and hammer heads are a DREAM! The aileron rolls are axial with very little if any rudder and elevator input needed unless you are slowed down. I would post pictures, but by the time I got to he field and setup I only had time for 2 flights and one was after the sun was down.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Went out and maidened a new to me QQ 102" Yak. It flew like a dream. I have Savox 1256 servos in the wings and elevators, 7955 on the rudder and a 5645 on the throttle. A 3W 106CS under the hood swinging a Falcon 28x9.

What a nice flying plane! Feels totally locked on. Snaps stop instantly and hammer heads are a DREAM! The aileron rolls are axial with very little if any rudder and elevator input needed unless you are slowed down. I would post pictures, but by the time I got to he field and setup I only had time for 2 flights and one was after the sun was down.

Not to worry.....I can't get any one to take pictures either! lol

garlandk

100cc
This plane loves the camera
image.jpeg