• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
The Extra seems more at home with the big block, the MX has such a sleek airfoil and low drag that it's perfect for a 70, mine will probably go that way eventually. The 90 is pretty sweet though, I have a 100" MXS scratch build mostly done that would be perfect with this 90 on it:way_to_go:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,
Nice hovering :yesss:. But as the peanut gallery at my flying field would say LOWER ! ! ! ! ! !.:spongebob:.

Sorry Buddy, I couldn't resist. I guess my sarcasm is caused by my lack of flying time here lately.
It's all good. Love the sarcasm. It's too bad that day was so windy. Does make for some awesome wind sailing... (not captured). On a calm day, she'll plant herself right in front of you an inch off the deck. Torque rolls are awesome. This plane is just a full on kick in the pants to fly.