• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Quick trip to Las Vegas to deliver an airframe and back on the road home. Should make it home in plenty of time this morning for @Shayne Epley and I to do some Pilot Edge wailing! :fist_pump:
Hey Rob,
I guess this means some Sukhoi and "Baby" wailing tomorrow? Wait a minute, that didn't come out right . . . :lol2: How do you expect to get any work done on your BIG Yak if you are outside doing all this flying. . . . . :very_angry:

Don't pay any attention to me. I hope you and your Shane have a blast. Besides, I'm just jealous because I'm stuck here in front of my computer at work while it's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day outside. Just my luck. . . . . . :cryin:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,
I guess this means some Sukhoi and "Baby" wailing tomorrow? Wait a minute, that didn't come out right . . . :lol2: How do you expect to get any work done on your BIG Yak if you are outside doing all this flying. . . . . :very_angry:

Don't pay any attention to me. I hope you and your Shane have a blast. Besides, I'm just jealous because I'm stuck here in front of my computer at work while it's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day outside. Just my luck. . . . . . :cryin:
Know what I'd say to that don't you? Oh yeah...PG rated site. Lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

Will have to see on that. Still have one chore that I "MUST" get done, get started on stripping the Yak, get tires rotated on my lil Red Rocket Silverado, give it a good bubble bath and change the oil. The trip to Vegas and back was quick, but lots miles and bugs. Lol. Get some things done at home and pack for a long freaking week of out of town work. Ugh!!! Would love to get "Baby" out tomorrow. Hopefully I can get everything done so I can.