• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Mikeq

150cc
Grrrr!!!!!
angry-thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif
More snow last night. ARGH...I'm moving to California or Florida.

Rob you'll have to deal with earthquakes and hurricanes if yo do that....you mean you'd risk your life for this hobby?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Move to California.

What earthquakes?

Of course then you have to deal with the whole political BS and taxes here... But it sure is a nice place to fly...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Move to California.

What earthquakes?

Of course then you have to deal with the whole political BS and taxes here... But it sure is a nice place to fly...
OH YEAH... There's always California too. Now why didn't I think of that? Probably because my brain matter is frozen from the snow. LOL

Mikeq

150cc
Move to California.

What earthquakes?

Everybody knows that someday California will break off at the San Andreas Fault and fall into the Pacific Ocean kind of like the city of Atlantis...it's just a matter of time....Seriously though you've got the political BS and the taxes right....Have a friend that just moved from California who told me it took everything he and his wife could make just to keep the bills paid and how everything had gotten so expensive in the last thirty years. He was born and raised there and loves California but he said they simply couldn't afford to live there any longer...

Mikeq

150cc
Rob sounds like your in a quandary...It definitely would be cheaper in Florida but both places have there drawbacks...mosquitoes, encephalitis and alligators in Florida.....fires, floods and taxes in California... humm which is worse???

Mikeq

150cc
Guess I will stay in the snowy mountains. LOL

Man don't listen to me....I'm a jokester ...been to both places several times and really love California and Florida... I think when I retire I will do like the birds and migrate to Florida in the winter months then I cam fly year round..