• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
It NEEDS to stop raining NOW so as we do not have to wear water tight sneakers on Sunday :concern:.

Luv my new phone.......getting flash flood warnings on it all day :dancing-poop:.

I guess I was not lying when I said it was going to be a WET Spring.......:steamer:.......Lets see if some mushrooms grow in it :face-palm:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It NEEDS to stop raining NOW so as we do not have to wear water tight sneakers on Sunday :concern:.

Luv my new phone.......getting flash flood warnings on it all day :dancing-poop:.

I guess I was not lying when I said it was going to be a WET Spring.......:steamer:.......Lets see if some mushrooms grow in it :face-palm:.
So this is what ya do. (Cuz it worked so well for me...Hee hee) Get yourself a b e a utiful red head, caress her lovingly. Mount her.....carefully in your favorite ride. Feed her lots of precious Dino liquid. And the rain makers will suddenly stop the rains...Cuz they likes themselves some of those gorgeous redheads. The End.
:brian-banana:
Seriously Kelly, I hope ya'll over yonder on the Eastern side of the country get some good weather soon. It's just criminal to not be able to cut loose with your stick-s sitting idle.

Last edited:

You folks have had it rough. My son who is stationed at Benning text me earlier and said all training is shut down. Wonder what is more dangerous than a bunch of infantry Lt's standing around with nothing to do.:eek:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Me and the Yak, we...
gone flyin.jpg
:banana-dance::banana-dance::banana-dance: