• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Yeah...we are fixing to get slammed with bad weather tomorrow..60° today and they're predicting a quarter of an inch of ice followed by 3 to 5 inches of snow. Rob would probably think that's nothing but that little bit of winter shuts us down completely. Jesus I'll be glad when spring is here....

It has been in the middle 70's last couple of days but cloudy humid and Foggy! Thick soup with sick crap in it. I welcome cold right now. The humidity just chokes me out. Hate it.

Mikeq

150cc
It has been in the middle 70's last couple of days but cloudy humid and Foggy! Thick soup with sick crap in it. I welcome cold right now. The humidity just chokes me out. Hate it.

Yeah I thought were going to have a more normal winter this year compared to last year's polar vortexes but that didn't happen. Now it looks like spring probably will come to the middle or the latter part of April. It gets pretty humid here at times but not like you guys get that close to the gulf.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yeah...we are fixing to get slammed with bad weather tomorrow..60° today and they're predicting a quarter of an inch of ice followed by 3 to 5 inches of snow. Rob would probably think that's nothing but that little bit of winter shuts us down completely. Jesus I'll be glad when spring is here....
3 to 5 inches??? That all??? :laughing:Not to worry...it is cooooold here tonight. But the forecast says back in the 60's by Thursday and gorgeous. Yes, I think I will fly. LOL

Mikeq

150cc
3 to 5 inches??? That all??? :laughing:Not to worry...it is cooooold here tonight. But the forecast says back in the 60's by Thursday and gorgeous. Yes, I think I will fly. LOL

Well I shouldn't complain...I could be living in New England with over 100 inches the snow... I think after this winter we may be hearing people down here in the south with a Boston accent...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well I shouldn't complain...I could be living in New England with over 100 inches the snow... I think after this winter we may be hearing people down here in the south with a Boston accent...
Kind of like the New Yoke accent we all hear in the valley of all us spud flyers. LOL