• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm NOT going out flying thread.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Don’t get me wrong but maybe that is easier to tolerate, you just can’t go flying because some twit is saying I have sit in at home . And worst of all nobody knows what is going on.

Yeah... well it's almost like being on lockdown with how bad the weather has been lately. BUT I can actually get out and be in public with a mask. Canada is locked down bad... so bad it's hurting us in Alaska with the Jones ACT, cruise ships cannot come here without stopping in the international port of Canada enroute... from the lower 48. so with Canada shut down, we don't have a tour season. Come on Canada! 70% of the Shops are boarded up.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks like I will not be flying till the end of May. Our government has really put us in a stringent lockdown. Even given the police force the right to stop us for no reason and ask us were and what are we doing on the road and why we are not at home. Fortunately most of the police forces has told the government to go jump in a lake and will not stop anyone unless their is a reason.

Last edited:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Haven't flown this year. Maybe Saturday. Coaching baseball again as time is running out on that, my son is a senior.