• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The Lomcevak

Guys I am Really starting to fly 3D and I love this tutorials, I fly for about 45 min a day in my sim is just a Aerofly professional deluxe 1.8... I have a Morris the knife with an OS 0.46 I know is nothing but I am earning for a good electric foam 3D...

Is there any good 3D plane for the OS 0.46 ( I mean small )

What is a cheap but good foamy 3D'er

Wonder know how did you guys got so good? What should I do daily... What do I do to get very good?

Thanks if you like I can subscribe to your YouTube channels (give me your channel name)

Guys I am Really starting to fly 3D and I love this tutorials, I fly for about 45 min a day in my sim is just a Aerofly professional deluxe 1.8... I have a Morris the knife with an OS 0.46 I know is nothing but I am earning for a good electric foam 3D...

Wonder know how did you guys got so good? What should I do daily... What do I do to get very good?

Thanks if you like I can subscribe to your YouTube channels (give me your channel name)

Welcome, Pedro!
As far as cheap foamys go, nitroplanes sells some for dirt cheap like this one.
I personally prefer TwistedHobbys foamies.
For more, go ahead and introduce yourself and post some questions [thread=163]here[/thread]

3dbandit

100cc

For foamies, I like Twisted Hobby and Aerobeez foamies.

I have seen some people convert the 3dh 48 edge to glow. I think that would work with a 46.

A good youtube channel to subscribe to would be 3drcforums.
My channel is "Jacob Pollak".