Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

The NEW King of Standard Size Servos - HSR-M9382TH

Discussion in 'Manufacturer's Announcements and Discussions' started by ServoCity, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I want to say the 700 was closer to 450. I don't know what the 1000 model tested to but it wasn't any more impressive.

2. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Would like to see the data that supports that?

3. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    That will never happen!

4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Shouldn't be hard to do, no? Buy a servo and test it. Which one first, I'll do it.

6. All i can say is check out bluebird bls 51b this is the best servoe you can buy at 109$ and through actual 3d abuse they work and have NEVER had a failure yet in the 3 years ive used different sizes of the bluebird servoes

7. Bluebird bls51b there is no better servoe and they are 109$ ive been using all types of the bluebird servoe line for 3 years and have yet to have any of them fail

8. Xpress

Except that the BlueBird BLS-H51B, when tested in a laboratory with over a dozen different servos, came in dead last with actual torque output at less than 300oz/in. This is a far cry from the supposed 737oz/in claim that it makes, meaning its actual torque output is overstated by almost 60%.

The servo may work well for you but what I am saying is its rated specifications are a flat out lie. That is all.

dhal22 likes this.
  9. Xpress

By the way, I should throw this out there for everyone. The Hitec HSB line of servos are the only servo on the planet that was designed and engineered by Americans. The chipset came from an American engineer and the motor is designed by NEU Motors, an American based company.

dhal22 likes this.
  10. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Amazing!!!