• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

The Official Precision Aerobatics Addiction thread!

mtwargo

30cc
so you think the addiction would be a great first 3d plane. i know its by far my favorite plane on phoenix.

YEs for sure.... I know foams are a necessity for first 3d attempts, but this should be your first 3d balsa... hands down the best.

wedoitall

i did run across a green addiction this weekend. almost brand new RTF for $250. is that a good deal? if so thought id put it up till i got decent with an EPP. it has the PA electronics in it also. if you guys say yea, im gonna try and get it .

gyro

GSN Contributor
i did run across a green addiction this weekend. almost brand new RTF for $250. is that a good deal? if so thought id put it up till i got decent with an EPP. it has the PA electronics in it also. if you guys say yea, im gonna try and get it .

RTF for $250 seems like a good deal, considering new from PA with the IPA with no servos (http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/product_details.php?pid=79) is 260 plus shipping. Usually a like new plane sells for 75-80% of new.

-G

mazjag

50cc
I have to agree with this..The Addiction is a great 3D trainer...Its not as fragile as it looks and can take a beating..When you crack something you just look through the covering ,Ca it and move on..Its the easiest plane to hover and it if you want to fly 15ft. in front of you its the best..Cheap as well...150.00? that is cheap for a nice plane like that...I`m on my 3rd one. Its the best plane there is for that slow ,small box flying 3D..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Thinking about picking up an ADX. Looks real floaty and fun. It looks like it could be floaty enough to help me clean up my rollers. The XL looks like it could be even better. I think the X could be a real grin. Anyone have any thoughts on these?