• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

blocks.JPG

I'm back to my sanding block shenanigans again. Six sets that will hopefully go out by the middle of next week.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Glued my first PAU canopy...

View attachment 38236
funny how you just do whatever you have to do when it comes to canopies!

i just finished setting up the used Hangar 9 1/3 Cap 232 that I bought a couple of months ago. planning to maiden it tomorrow and then hopefully enjoy it the rest of the season.

i gotta say, this thread is keeping my head in the game, motivating me to get something done every night whenever possible. it's nice to have projects coming up and out of the shop!

BalsaDust

funny how you just do whatever you have to do when it comes to canopies!

i just finished setting up the used Hangar 9 1/3 Cap 232 that I bought a couple of months ago. planning to maiden it tomorrow and then hopefully enjoy it the rest of the season.

i gotta say, this thread is keeping my head in the game, motivating me to get something done every night whenever possible. it's nice to have projects coming up and out of the shop!

You say its done but we see no pictures. Must have pictures. LOL Good luck on the maiden. Just remember its a Cap so be easy on the elevator till you get used to how it performs.