• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

flycanic

70cc twin V2
When I was much younger I had quite a few Little Tony U-control Combat Little Tony's Nice plane. love the looks of the cheek cowling should be fast. Very cool can not wait to see the paint job you put on Her

Last edited:

BalsaDust

Doh!
I'll buy it if you want to sell it. But it will be a while before I get around to building it. Looks like a winter project.:)

I would be willing to sell it if you want. Even build it for ya as well if you wanted. Its an interesting build as the only plans for it is for where to screw down the jigs to build the wing on. Fuse basically falls in place and Menaceflyer the guy who designed it has a great build thread to follow for when building it.

You know I just like giving you a hard time about these slabs. I am selling a few things though to help fund the Sukhoi. Already sold one slab, a quad, also got a 350qx I want to sell, and a foamie kit that I will prolly never build.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I would be willing to sell it if you want. Even build it for ya as well if you wanted. Its an interesting build as the only plans for it is for where to screw down the jigs to build the wing on. Fuse basically falls in place and Menaceflyer the guy who designed it has a great build thread to follow for when building it.

You know I just like giving you a hard time about these slabs. I am selling a few things though to help fund the Sukhoi. Already sold one slab, a quad, also got a 350qx I want to sell, and a foamie kit that I will prolly never build.

Which Foamie? I love foamies!

BalsaDust

Which Foamie? I love foamies!

This one. I won it in the F3A raffle but I'm realizing it would prolly be years before I built it if even then. much rather continue on my slabs and get the sukhoi in the air.

Its the West Michigan Park Flyers Liberty XL. Looks like it flys really nice from their videos but I just haven't been messing with many foamies recently.

Attachments

• foamie1.jpg
    foamie1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 228
  • foamie2.jpg
    foamie2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 207
  • foamie3.JPG
    foamie3.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 207

pawnshopmike

Staff member
This one. I won it in the F3A raffle but I'm realizing it would prolly be years before I built it if even then. much rather continue on my slabs and get the sukhoi in the air.

Its the West Michigan Park Flyers Liberty XL. Looks like it flys really nice from their videos but I just haven't been messing with many foamies recently.
Sweet. I need a bipe. PM me with you paypal addy and price.