• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
View attachment 44415

Freaking day light savings screwing me up. Had to work 13 hrs instead of my normal 12. Meens I get home later so was to tired to do much. Did get one of the floppy bits covered on the wild tiger though.

I wish Missouri would pick one time and stick with it.....I have a rough time with the time changes, takes me 5 months to get use to, then a month later they change it again!!:(

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I wish Missouri would pick one time and stick with it.....I have a rough time with the time changes, takes me 5 months to get use to, then a month later they change it again!!:(

I know!!! This morning I was up at my usual time, almost no light in the sky. It was 5am :oblong: Not looking forward to getting home in the dark :rolleyes:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Not a fan of going back to standard time... Wish we were just DST all the time.. I don't care if it's dark when I'm at work in the morning but in the evening on my time I want the daylight!
I concur. But I'd be happy if they would just pick one time and stop changing it. Maybe they should shift it by 30 minutes and leave it there for good.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Got a start on project "BULLDOG" graphics

Project-BULLDOG.png

BalsaDust

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Got the stab for @pawnshopmike profile covered. Took almost 3 hours to do but I was taking my time making sure it was right. Got it hinged as well. Hope this is enough throw for you mikey.
Also spent two hours figuring out the layout for the fuse. Went through three different layouts before I settled on one that looked right so then I cut out templates for that layout. Should finish it all up tomorrow night.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
View attachment 44499 View attachment 44500 View attachment 44501 View attachment 44502
Got the stab for @pawnshopmike profile covered. Took almost 3 hours to do but I was taking my time making sure it was right. Got it hinged as well. Hope this is enough throw for you mikey.
Also spent two hours figuring out the layout for the fuse. Went through three different layouts before I settled on one that looked right so then I cut out templates for that layout. Should finish it all up tomorrow night.

AWESOME! Chris Barnes is a straight up total badass mofo!

That's more than enough throw for me. @Decal Dennis would want more!:laughing: