• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Working on the truck some more. Got the timing cover off and I'm glad I did. As you can see the timing belt isn't far from breaking. Got the new water pump installed and will do the timing belt in the morning as I gotta borrow a tool from work to get the harmonic balancer off.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I didn't make it out to the shop tonight. But hopefully tomorrow I'll spend a few hours out there. My new charger showed up today and I got my new power supply Wednesday. Time to try and fit it all my charge case. Stay tuned!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
No, but the couch did!:big-grin:
I have a recliner that does that!

I did make it into the workshop yesterday afternoon for a bit and worked on my scratch build project. Planning on working on it again this afternoon.

After all the hype on the news about our first snow of the year, and all the idiots raiding the stores for bread and milk we didn't get a thing. No snow here at all. The temperature fell like an anvil off the Empire State Building. The "feels like" temp right now is -3.:omg:

I have a recliner that does that!

I did make it into the workshop yesterday afternoon for a bit and worked on my scratch build project. Planning on working on it again this afternoon.

After all the hype on the news about our first snow of the year, and all the idiots raiding the stores for bread and milk we didn't get a thing. No snow here at all. The temperature fell like an anvil off the Empire State Building. The "feels like" temp right now is -3.:omg:
I have the same recliner. :D