• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Made some fire department logos...........................

MRFD KAW LOGO.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
image.jpeg

Well last time at the field flying my small plane a gentleman came up to me after landing the plane and said is it for sale I looked at him and thought about it and then said well for the right price every thing is for sale. Then I said 50 % of all the parts in it, we listed all the parts he Google it and found out all the prices and gave me 50% plane sold.
Well been busy getting another plane ready to fly. Got the new engine on the stand and within 8oz happy with it had a good idle and throttled up good so that is done it is just a matter of assembling the plane and getting it in the air. Trying some thing a little different it is a little racing plane so I will see how fast it will go and just have some fun with it.