Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Twister

Twister 70cc twin V2

Put skis on the dle20 powered bigstik 60

2. doublea

doublea 100cc

I was hoping to be able to post in the "Im going flying thread" but unfortunately 15 plus mph winds. Considering I didn't want to fly my yak without anyone else there in case something happened.
    I now am posting my what I did in my workshop. I reorganized to have more room in the garage. It just so happen that the build table ended up beside the refrigerator.:cheers: LOL! Along with that I made a little area the girls can paint.
    Everything is set now so hope I can get some airplane work done. Here is some pics.

Attached Files:

49dimes likes this.
  3. mndless

mndless Don't know a thing..

Working on a 42% PAU Extra... the standard elevator design incorporated two servos per elevator half... I want to use a single servo per elevator half, neither existing servo location was ideal for doing this... so, needed to add a more central location for the servos...

tail1.jpg

tail1.jpg tail2.jpg tail3.jpg tail4.jpg tail5.jpg tail6.jpg tail7.jpg tail8.jpg tail9.jpg

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  4. yakken

yakken 100cc

Repairing a 40% extra

Attached Files:

Pistolera likes this.
  5. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Looks good.

6. Robotech

Robotech 70cc twin V2

Finished up Sukhoi #3. Retired #2 (seen under the counter) after 1000+ flights and planning to recover in my own scheme over the winter.

Attached Files:

49dimes likes this.
  7. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Not much lately going on. Did get my headers, hardware and RE3's ordered for the New DA 170 that is going in the Sukhoi. Hot damn, So excited. Since my trailer is still three weeks out from being built, I had to borrow a friends trailer to retrieve my next "BIG" plane from California. Thanks Mr. Vargas. @Rooman needs to get home so he can send me the 3w275 csts for that monster. LOL.... Got a feeling this upcoming year is going to be a smashing good time.

49dimes likes this.
  8. stangflyer

Very nicely done....

mndless likes this.
  9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

That toy rider car in your picture brings back some good memories of a funny Christmas vid my ex-wife did of our oldest son's reaction on Christmas morning. When played in FF mode it was hilarious to watch him run around it, in it, on it, over it, under it!lol.

doublea and stangflyer like this.
  10. stangflyer

I can just see that in my head. LOL..... Would be hilarious