• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
55c30a0a072e862ee6e07e5e2b748f41.jpg

a842b314386076a2daf6907a7432981c.jpg
The start of iMac 2017

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
IMG_1364.JPG
Well working on the Decathlon for the past 2 weeks. It needed to be updated and cleaned up. Replaced five servos 2 new battery's, new reciever, added an I-bec, new gas tank. Cleaned up the motor checked the reeds and installed a new plag and cleaned all the carbon out of the exhaust. Also cleaned up the fire wall as you all know after 16 years old they are inclined to compress so that also needed to be taken care off. Will replace the 72 receiver with a new 2.4 system. It should be done within the next week or so and then it will be ready for the 2017 flying season.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
View attachment 89681 Well working on the Decathlon for the past 2 weeks. It needed to be updated and cleaned up. Replaced five servos 2 new battery's, new reciever, added an I-bec, new gas tank. Cleaned up the motor checked the reeds and installed a new plag and cleaned all the carbon out of the exhaust. Also cleaned up the fire wall as you all know after 16 years old they are inclined to compress so that also needed to be taken care off. Will replace the 72 receiver with a new 2.4 system. It should be done within the next week or so and then it will be ready for the 2017 flying season.
That is just plane (pun intended) cool looking.
wink-and-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif