Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Buddy5303

Buddy5303 70cc twin V2

So worked most the day on cleaning the shop and making graphics for my 3dhs extra 330. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stangflyer, Xpress, rmyers and 6 others like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well almost finished up on the 20cc Edge lighting it up started at 9 lbs 7 oz and got down to 8 lbs 10 oz so managed to remove a good 12 oz hopefully when I fly it again this spring I can feel the difference. Cut most of the bolts that were stinking out off, removed the wheel pants,changed the wheels, removed the second battery, removed the chock servo, removed some excess wiring and a few other little things. I was lucky it took a little work but got it to balance again without having to add any weight. Just have trim the carbon spinner to fit the propeller and redo the throttle servo setup and some programming and the plane should be ready for 2018 season. Well what to do now. Have to find something by mid January.

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

You will notice that much weight.

49dimes, stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

D26BE37A-324A-4080-BC06-FB62CD474E94.jpeg 74F96553-B4D7-4AF6-9C86-4E4446F2923A.jpeg

Making Christmas gift ornaments to give as Christmas gifts.

5. 49dimes, stangflyer, Alky6 and 2 others like this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    49dimes, stangflyer, Alky6 and 3 others like this.
  7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

All the lady’s in the family that will get one are sure to love them.

49dimes, stangflyer, Snoopy1 and 3 others like this.
  8. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

I knew there was something unexplainable about you I like. Now I can explain the unexplainable.
    A pint sized twin cylinder powered Yak-ster. wink-and-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Can't say that I agree with your choice of graphics but to each his own right? LMAO, I am just kidding. The "DA" powered 330 is very pretty. happy-nodding-smiley-face-emoticon.gif

Could you make mine "GIANT" scale sized? And could you please put a shapely sharp and spicy little red head inside? prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif

49dimes, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

While I don’t think I can do the red head portion I could always scale one up for a buddy. Would just need to know how much to scale it up.

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Can not believe how much time goes into certain parts of the build. I thought I was almost done, spent a full day yesterday and still today working on mounting some of the radio gear and cleaning up wires. Once that is done bind everything and program the radio and the 20cc Edge will be ready for the 2018 season.
    Do not think it will fly this year it is presently 8 degrees Fahrenheit out side and about 20mph wind it is getting really cold.

Jetpainter and 49dimes like this.