• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok everything cleaned up in the shop, so I took my Inverse 33 out of storage and getting it ready to fly it is new build it last winter to about 90% done. So getting the 10% done. Will run the engine hopefully today and get it all tuned up. Check the gas tank install the batteries and check the balance. Set up the radio and then wait for a good day. Do any of you gentleman have advice when comes to an Inverse 33 from Hanger 9.
I know a young man that had one and he asked me to maiden it, trim it and basically check it all out. Nice little plane. I would not offer this advice, but you "DID" ask.... so, "FLY IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT". LOL. Pretty cool little plane.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I know a young man that had one and he asked me to maiden it, trim it and basically check it all out. Nice little plane. I would not offer this advice, but you "DID" ask.... so, "FLY IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT". LOL. Pretty cool little plane.
Thanks for that, plan to fly it soon. Hope it is a good plane and if it is any good I will probably fly it like I stole it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Sorry not so fast have not even had it in the air yet.
laughing-smiley-face.gif