• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thoughts on MKS HV777 and Savox SV-1270TG

Well, I ordered a MKS HV777 from Amain. I had a $5 off coupon plus a $100 gift certificate that I didn't want to expire so I have 1 of the 8 I will need coming.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Looky what I received today!:woohoo!:

image.jpg

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Don't the splines make a difference between some of the MKS servos? I was thinking the some of the brushless ones had their own spline.
Little bit of a delayed response if you haven't figured this out already. The 777's use a futaba spline, the x8 series use a larger spline that mks sells. The x6 series 599's are spec'd very close to the x8 380's but have a futaba spline if you're looking for brushless and want to use standard swb type arms. I'm using the x6 599's in one of my 100cc's and love them, very very strong and fast just like the 380's that are commonly seen.