• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tired of 15cc or 30cc ratings here on GSN? Post here to increase your rating.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's going great Bart. We are home study approved and officially a waiting family so basically it's the long wait now until we are matched with a child. Could happen tomorrow could happen two years from now.

Donating a kidney, adopting a child, etc would be automatic entry into heaven if this was my universe.

No pain, no gain! Thats what I say. Plus, having the little guy hang around me, I had no choice but to get better. Cant sit around feeling sorry for yourself, otherwise you will not recover well. I chose the get better quicker route!

No pain, no gain! Thats what I say. Plus, having the little guy hang around me, I had no choice but to get better. Cant sit around feeling sorry for yourself, otherwise you will not recover well. I chose the get better quicker route!
That was the same philosophy a very good friend of mine had when he was in a motorcycle accident. He was showing off for some chick's in a pickup when the pickup stopped suddently. He came off the bike and hit the truck feet first chuck Norris style. Shattered his femur. He was walking and in physical therapy months ahead of schedule.