• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Took me awhile but I found ya'll

Super08

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;7935 wrote: Glad you made it Zeeb...slowly but surely all the veteran FGers are making there way here.. GiantScaleNews should be a pretty boring place by now..

No kidding, I see that I don't get very many notifications anymore. I wonder if it has dawned on them what a big screw up they have made.

Super08

70cc twin V2
Zeeb;9135 wrote: Hey thanks Andy, just took me a bit to figure it out. The post I saw from btomlinson disappeared within about 20 minutes of me seeing it and he got a point for his indiscretion and posting "spam".... lol

I was trying to let as many people as I could know, even in PM's. They got after me as well.

Zeeb

30cc
Extra nuts;9386 wrote: Whats up zeeb? Glad you found a life boat.

Ummm... just trying to get my KingCat put back together as Bradshaw wants to go out to Grantsvilled the middle of next month and fly jets. There are actually several of us who've picked up jets and hopefully will make it out.

I took mine apart early this year to do some upgrades and wound up dealing with some personal demons, so it's basically sat for about six months taken apart. Now if I can just figure out how to put it back together again.... :confused-new:

Mikeq

150cc
Super08;9136 wrote: No kidding, I see that I don't get very many notifications anymore. I wonder if it has dawned on them what a big screw up they have made.

If it hasn't it will soon...oh well that's life..rich people do dumb things all the time....

Do-rag

100cc
Yep there are still many over there that were not part of the original group/vibe that still do not understand but I say let them have it.

Oh and almost forgot to welcome zeeb