• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Transmitter Tray that doesn't use a strap

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Years ago I had an rctrayman tray that had aluminum shoulder braces to support it so there was nothing
hanging around your neck to make me uncomfortable.

I didn't find anything like that currently during a search.

Anyone know of something like this around now?

Have a good New Year!
Bob

Attachments

• tray.jpg
    tray.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 319

Mikeq

150cc
I have one but I lost the bookmark for it...bbrown2828 sent me two links back on FG and one of them was really expensive. I opted for the other and it's called "The Tray" but I cant find the website. You might shoot Blake (bbrown2828) a PM and he may still have those websites for you to look at....I did stumble on this one looking for the others.. http://www.retracts.com/radioTray.htm

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
A&E Custom LLC. www.rctable.com (link does not work any longer)

Bob I sold this one a few years back when a member was leaving the sport, the info above is what was on the tray. Doubt it helps much

Attachments

• 100_3032.jpg
    100_3032.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 298

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Maybe I'll see something like that at the WRAM show.
I'd like to get a better feel for it before I just buy it,

Thanks
Bob

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the offer.
I'm going back to thumbs for awhile.
I'll let you know.

Have a good New Year!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well there's this one, it has a straps but it hangs over your shoulder not around your neck and is very comfortable http://www.f3aunlimited.com/radios-and-accessories there at the bottom of the page.
I just jumped over to this link. Noticed the ball bearing ball links they have. Anyone ever use these animals? They would be very cool for eliminating any drag on linkage connections? Curious if anyone has given them a go.