• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa OK Huckfest in the Heartland

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
United Rentals is providing us with 2 light towers for nigh flying. it is still 121 days away but it will be here soon. hope to see everyone at the corn huck in 30 days

Thanks for putting up with me at cornhuck! I am sure this is going to off the charts, too. If it were only half as fun as cornhuck, it will be a don't miss event. If you are anywhere close (like within a thousand miles;)), get yer butts out there

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
I can guarantee half as fun. lol ... It was a blast at the corn huck it was fun to hang out and watch you and Joe fly.

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
OK Guys only 63 days until this awesome event. It is time to get preregistered http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_details.cfm?event_id=4075
All preregistered pilots will be entered to win a 38"epp Aerobeez Slick 540 and save $5 off the $30 registration fee at the event. We have some great sponsors this year and more coming. Come and have some fun with us. and remember to ask your doctor if your heart is healthy enough to huck.

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Tulsa People Magazine did a little video about our club. there are some great aerial shots of the field. and Scott is once again a movie star...

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
We had a great day of flying at the Glue Dobber field. looking forward to seeing everyone Sept. 25th. I will update the sponsor list later today. we have more rolling in all of the time.
8-2 TGD.JPG