• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Weather not looking good for weekend now they saying 70 percent friday and 50 saturday i hope it changes
weather.JPG

The local weather says chance of rain early Friday then clearing, Friday afternoon & night Saturday and Sunday look fine. Most of the fly-in's we went to this summer had huge chances of rain and there was great flying at every one of them. weather man is the only job you can keep and be wrong most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Them Boyz from Illinoiz are coming your way soon, the three musketeers (Snowman, John Alexander and Bruceman) are leaving from Crystal Lake Illinois early evening on Thursday, should be in Tulsa (GOD be with us!) about Breakfast time Friday...... Who's Buyin Breakfast ?
you guys have a safe trip. Call of you need directions or anything snow dog has my number.

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 29758

The local weather says chance of rain early Friday then clearing, Friday afternoon & night Saturday and Sunday look fine. Most of the fly-in's we went to this summer had huge chances of rain and there was great flying at every one of them. weather man is the only job you can keep and be wrong most of the time.

I'll have some of our hoodies with me for sale for those chili temps on Saturday :)

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
It looks like hoodie weather to me also but Scott will be in shorts.... The field looks great and there has been a bunch of flying the last week. We were out till dark last night and it was beautiful. See you all this weekend

miatia54

50cc
It looks like hoodie weather to me also but Scott will be in shorts.... The field looks great and there has been a bunch of flying the last week. We were out till dark last night and it was beautiful. See you all this weekend

YEP!! Shorts for me,,Mike from Poteau ok is already here ready to do it...
Weather man has not got it right at a few events we've gone to this year,,, we'll still have a great time!
Look forward to seeing everybody!!

SnowDog

Intellicast says

Tulsa OK:

Details for Friday, October 10
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s. Winds from the East at 8mph

Details for Saturday, October 11
Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s. Winds from the North at 9mph

I'll take that forecast and those temps any day!

Scattered storms possible == weatherman CYA cause they don't really know what's gonna happen! ;)

:flyer: