• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Turnigy TGY-i10 full telemetry 10 ch computer radio

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
For those wondering how in the hell can a radio like this cost so little........:steamer: I don't know:confused??:.:laughing:

But what I have seen so far..... it is every bit as solid as my 14sg and the programming does everything one could want. It feels better to hold to.

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I hope to have it come May 15th. This will be a summer build Fall maiden since I choose not to go stand on a line and "feel the difference" in my brain, heart, lungs. You know......HOT as :devil-dance:.
Soooo....."WHEN".....is the Edge arriving?
hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Found a cool EPP foamy to put the radio in for electric abuse testing. With 3 different voltage displays will be able to monitor the voltage to the receiver as well as servos. Hope the BEC from the 70 amp ESC is at least 5 amps. This plane uses standard size servos for the elevator and rudder. 9 gram for ailerons. I will replace the supplied servos with HT HV digitals to get a really good load going and see if the receiver behaves well.
Sbach 342.jpg
Sbach 342 2.jpg