• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys / RC Factory's Brand New 36" EPP FLASH NG, "Official Build Thread"

AKfreak

150cc
Santiago is an amazing young man. I look forward to flying with him again soon. What a nice person, if I was a manufacturer, I would snatch him up in a second, he's an ambassador for the hobby on so many levels.

AKfreak

150cc
Sure it will, you may have to change the battery CG. Why no gear? You will have to hover catch it every time you fly. Indoors on gym floors the gear is nice to have.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
with no gear a soft harrier landing in the grass is ideal. My last several foamy's had no gear... I didn't mind it. But... for indoor or a paved runway I wouldn't go without gear. It just depends on where you think you will fly it the most. I like having the gear on my 39" CY... even for flying on a grass field I have not had any trouble landing it exactly the same way I would with no gear. I can see an argument for the weight...

srowe54

New to GSN!
I will fly it outdoors at my field and I have never put gear on a foamy. I just flop it ...I just wanted to make sure it would fly ok without it cg wise. I can put gear on also...this will be my first twisted plane and I want it to be right. thanks for the replys.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Finished my Clik and got 2 great hours of indoor flying today.

Ran out of batteries and time simultaneously

Taking home a pristine airframe

Happy as a FOG can be