• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Unfair prize draw not on here lol

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
So looked at crying Giants for the first time in weeks cause I saw a 3dhs prize draw on facebook. And they of course say usa only. Wtf gsn does a world wide prize. Goes to show why I'm glad to be a part of the group . Unless I read wrong then my bad lol

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
let me take a stab at it, the geniuses at flying ginads limited the prize winner to the US only? no international members were eligible?

where you from Mr. Bob?

Mikeq

150cc
Wasn't the member who won the DA 50 Canadian? Just shows another major difference between FG and GSN. Glad I switched don't regret it one minute..

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
My bad lol dam Iphone lol. Yep a Canadian did win he's a flying buddie of mine lol. The Canadian 3dhs dealer is 15 mins from my house and it's u.s only give me w break

I read the thread and was surprised to see nobody said "I'm gonna deck it out with all the best parts, cover it in GSN vinyl and fly the piss out of it" ! :laughing: