• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

User Reputation/Rating System

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio AV8TOR;10548 wrote: I don't see a reputation tab on my page

Mike I know about floating and seeing your points I am trying to understand what Bart is saying about this link.

attachment.php

Okay I see what you mean.. I went to profile than settings pretty much looked everywhere for anything to do with reputation and I can't find it either. Oh by the way, I sent you a good response for your reputation also... You should receive it or a notice of it up on the notification tab at the top of the page. Maybe the only time you are able to access it is when someone gives you a thumbs-up or thumbs down

Mikeq

150cc
Bart...

How many reputation points does it take will to get to the second little square green light? What if you get more dislikes than likes will it display a negative number?

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Mikeq;10561 wrote: Oh by the way, I sent you a good response for your reputation also...

Thanks I just saw it in the notifications on the top of the page, I returned the favor as you have been very helpful.

reyn3545

100cc
I did finally see a recommendation come up in my notifications.... but still no reputation tab.

Also... sometimes when I click on subscribed threads, and there's an icon to tell me there are new posts, I click on that icon, but it takes me to older posts, not the most recent unread.

Mikeq

150cc
rcbobp;15861 wrote: How can I see who made the reputation comment?

rcbobp...I just sent you a good comment...look at the top at notifications and it should be flagged...click on it and you'll see what I wrote. I think this is the only time you will be able to see it unless there is another way I haven't figured it out yet.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
upper right corner click on My Profile, then click on the tabs showing reputation and mentions.

hope that helps.