• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Veloxity - the new 43" monster designed by cody wojcik

Here is Benton showing off his Velioxity. Smooth flying skills here...

[video=youtube;K45Xs5IIgIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K45Xs5IIgIA[/video]

Here is my contribution, guys. Hopefully seeing Cody, Benton and now my flight, it gives some points of reference to show you how she flies. I think we are all flying the same setup with the exeption of batteries. I am using a Pulse (Thanks to my friends at Pulse) 2250 mAh 65C pack. The plane has big throws if you want them and the power is great. Did I mention roll rate ?

Last edited:
Bloosee, I never had a Telink to know. But, I think what you are observing is that this Veloxity flies even better than the Tel Link Extravaganza. Waaaaaaaay easier to build than a Telink from what I heard about them.

Here is my latest video. Trying to really work all the linkages and surfaces. Trying slow rolls. THinking the plane is pretty trimmed up and the packs are getting broken in. It's a great flying foamy. Much more fun than what you get from a 32" Foamy if you ask me.

Last edited:

Bipenut53

150cc
Those are some really awesome videos!! Always enjoy them, I wish I could fly as good as Benton!! He is very smooth!! Making room in the hangar for another foamy...... It is really nice that this airframe will take the 3s 2200 mah batteries as I have a ton of those!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some really awesome videos!! Always enjoy them, I wish I could fly as good as Benton!! He is very smooth!! Making room in the hangar for another foamy...... It is really nice that this airframe will take the 3s 2200 mah batteries as I have a ton of those!!

Bipe,

I just try to see what the plane will do when put to my Extreme testing maneuvers. :cool:

If you have good 2200ish 3S packs, you have the keys to this rocket ship :)

Bipenut53

150cc
Well you do a darn nice job!! I really enjoy these airplanes, been flying my 32" crack yak indoors, tons of fun! I can just imagine how this one flys, it will join my hanger soon!!