• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Viewing 3DRC on your phone

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
How are you guys viewing 3DRC on your phones? I have a iPhone 4 and I have tried Tapatalk and viewing through the Browser in both full and mobile. What I don't like about tapatalk is it does not seem to know about what I viewed on my computer and I end up having to go through the same messages from My3DRC. Full on my phone browser is what I use the most but requires a lot of zooming in and out to navigate. The mobile does not seem to work right for me as I see no top access for things like My3DRC, New Posts and the such. Just curious how others are doing it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
How are you guys viewing 3DRC on your phones? I have a iPhone 4 and I have tried Tapatalk and viewing through the Browser in both full and mobile. What I don't like about tapatalk is it does not seem to know about what I viewed on my computer and I end up having to go through the same messages from My3DRC. Full on my phone browser is what I use the most but requires a lot of zooming in and out to navigate. The mobile does not seem to work right for me as I see no top access for things like My3DRC, New Posts and the such. Just curious how others are doing it.

I used tapatalk on my iphone, and use the feature for unread new posts.

-G

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Thanks Gary that is not a bad way to view 3DRC on the iPhone. Seems to stay synced to the web browser as well. No zooming and easy to read too.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Gary that is not a bad way to view 3DRC on the iPhone. Seems to stay synced to the web browser as well. No zooming and easy to read too.

I like it too. Since the whole site is 3D oriented, I pretty much read every post, and this makes it easy. Been doing it this way for almost 6 months now :)

Last edited by a moderator: