• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper build log (maybe)

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I had a bad night last night. My stab isn't sheeted yet and I managed to break it after wing tube. I glued it back together. Think it will be ok. This is after my sisters dog broke my finished belly pan. He chewed it up. I bought new one.

BalsaDust

I think that fix should be fine. Sorry it happened though bud and really sorry you had a dog chew up the belly pan. Guess I'm lucky neither of my dogs really do any chewing.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Lol Iam thinking I'm an idiot. But I think the glue will be as strong as the foam. Might even throw In some thin carbon weave.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Small work area but cheap price for a 40w laser. Would burn plywood kinda bad unless cut speed and laser frequency is adjustable. Still a damn cheap toy!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup, glue together with very little white poly glue, put in the shucks with waxed paper with a little weight to keep it straight and no problems. Sheeting process will glue it back together all you need.

T.