• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WangoTango is in the house!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
You guys ever take a dive into the deep end of a pool and go really deep to the bottom? You make the turnaround at the bottom of the pool and head back to the surface and by the time you get to the surface your lungs are just wanting a big breath of air? When you finally get to the surface you go ***GASP, GASP!!*** Well, that's how I'm feeling! For the last three weeks a combination of GSN going into the new software and issues with passwords on my home computer has had me not being able to post. Thanks to Craven and Bossier Rob I was able to get things resolved and get back on here. Gotta head for work this morning but I'll get the profile updated and an avatar back on here! GASP, GASP.... What a great feeling it is to be back on GSN!
WT :way_to_go::way_to_go:
It was a pain for a while, but the new site is awesome. They did it up right with this one.