• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WangoTango is in the house!

Shotgun!

I do remember talking with you as well as Dave Dial! How have you been? I'm going to try for about three days at Joe Nall this year.... Really looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.

WT

Doing well. Justin and I have just been doing our thing, going to fly-in and having fun. We will be at Nall, so we'll look forward to seeing you again. Have you seen David lately? Is he still flying? He used to be one heck of a pilot.

Haven't seen him in quite a few years. But I am running into a lot of folks

on here that I thought had dropped off the face of the planet! This has been

the best thing to happen and now all I want it to do is GROW!

WT:winking-thumbs-up-s

I've been bouncing around here on GSN and figuring out various things. Probably gonna get one of you computer gurus to PM me for a tutor session.... Too much good stuff on here to soak into my hard head overnight! I AM impressed with everything I see and with all the good folks I've been in touch with. Just can't wait to know what I'm doing in the technical aspect of things!

WT

Low_N_Slow;16111 wrote: Hey, Terry! How ya been? Are you going to make it out the "The Ice House Fly-In" next month? http://giantscalenews.com/forum/showthread.php?165-Texas-The-Ice-House-Fly-In-Apache-Pass-(Oct-9-12-2014)

Hope to see you there! And drag Randy with ya!

-Jeff

I think we're penciled in for that one! Hope to see you there. And for those of you that haven't seen this venue..... You're missin' a Texas treat as good as Blue Bell! (That's sayin' something!)

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

WangoTango;16287 wrote: I think we're penciled in for that one! Hope to see you there. And for those of you that haven't seen this venue..... You're missin' a Texas treat as good as Blue Bell! (That's sayin' something!)

WT :winking-thumbs-up-s:winking-thumbs-up-s

Couldn't have said it better myself! See y'all in about a month. Looking forward to it...since moving to Austin, I don't get to hang with all the Houston boys as much. This will be like a reunion for me :joyous::joyous:

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Low_N_Slow;16346 wrote: Couldn't have said it better myself! See y'all in about a month. Looking forward to it...since moving to Austin, I don't get to hang with all the Houston boys as much. This will be like a reunion for me :joyous::joyous:

Hey Jeff....you get you a new plane yet?

Hey WT, hope to see yall there! I was out at the New Waverly fly in a few months ago and saw you fly your son's plane for the first time. It was really awesome to see that and I really appreciate you sharing his story with me while spotting for me during one of my flights.

Yeah, I grabbed a used airframe (another Pilot Yak) but haven't had time to install any gear. I'm hoping to get it set up in time for October...otherwise I may just be huckin' opp

Maybe I can get lucky & win one of the raffle planes :)

You guys ever take a dive into the deep end of a pool and go really deep to the bottom? You make the turnaround at the bottom of the pool and head back to the surface and by the time you get to the surface your lungs are just wanting a big breath of air? When you finally get to the surface you go ***GASP, GASP!!*** Well, that's how I'm feeling! For the last three weeks a combination of GSN going into the new software and issues with passwords on my home computer has had me not being able to post. Thanks to Craven and Bossier Rob I was able to get things resolved and get back on here. Gotta head for work this morning but I'll get the profile updated and an avatar back on here! GASP, GASP.... What a great feeling it is to be back on GSN!
WT :way_to_go::way_to_go: