• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted WANT to buy,,,MOKI 1.8 found"thank you stangflyer!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
i am looking to purchase a Moki 1.8 and a MOKI 210,new or used...thank you Ronald
Ron... It just so happens I know of two 1.8's and one 2.10. All three in perfect and nearly not run condition. Are you still interested? What are you willing to pay? Which and how many do you want? As soon as you get back to me, I can check with the owner on these and get back to you. Hope this helps.
Rob

Ron... It just so happens I know of two 1.8's and one 2.10. All three in perfect and nearly not run condition. Are you still interested? What are you willing to pay? Which and how many do you want? As soon as you get back to me, I can check with the owner on these and get back to you. Hope this helps.
Rob
wow i do not know what to offer,my protoge flys his with a moki 1.8 and the other on a moki 210,i see them on flea bay from anywhere from 150.00 to 225.00 for the 1.8 and 200-300 for the moki 210,so i would hate to insult any seller with what seems like a low ball offer,i have been flying quadras for a year now,i need the mokis for a wayne ulery laser 200 i am building 2 of them,

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
wow i do not know what to offer,my protoge flys his with a moki 1.8 and the other on a moki 210,i see them on flea bay from anywhere from 150.00 to 225.00 for the 1.8 and 200-300 for the moki 210,so i would hate to insult any seller with what seems like a low ball offer,i have been flying quadras for a year now,i need the mokis for a wayne ulery laser 200 i am building 2 of them,
Hey Ron...no worries. I appreciate you taking into consideration the value and respecting the low ball offers. That being said, let me see what I can pick them up for your for. I will let you know and you can take it from there if you like. I can tell you all three motors..(if memory is working accurately) are in excellent to new condition.

Will drop you a message shortly. Thanks....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ok..here is what I have worked out for you. I can get you the 180 and the 210 for $275.00 shipped to your door. If you want just the 1.8, I can get it for you for $125.00 plus shipping. If you want just the 2.10, I can get that for you for $150.00 plus shipping. Best price would be to buy them both. Then you get free shipping. LOL....let me know. If you want to give me a call, you are more than welcomed to.
208-871-1490
Hope this works out for you.
Rob

Ok..here is what I have worked out for you. I can get you the 180 and the 210 for $275.00 shipped to your door. If you want just the 1.8, I can get it for you for $125.00 plus shipping. If you want just the 2.10, I can get that for you for $150.00 plus shipping. Best price would be to buy them both. Then you get free shipping. LOL....let me know. If you want to give me a call, you are more than welcomed to.
208-871-1490
Rob
Rob i will give you a call tomorrow what time works best for you?and i thank you so much...

208-871-1490
Rob
Rob i will take them/whats the best time to call,you are a life saver...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob i will take them/whats the best time to call,you are a life saver...
Sweet.... You are welcome to call pretty much anytime. I'm up very late...and usually early. Semi retired has it's advantages, but I sure get bored. LOL.... Give me a shout and we'll get this thing going.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Ron...have not heard from you. Just checking in with you on the Moki's. Did you still want them? Let me know....
Thanks
Rob