• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted DEAD or ALIVE....

SleepyC

150cc
Best part of this..... 6 - 8 week turn around for repair. AND I tried to fix it myself.... bad... they GLUED the antenna in. So instead of just popping off the "designed to quiet easily be removed" antenna and replace it with a few spares I always keep on hand, I HAVE to send it in.
This glue is everywhere on the antenna board, like they cemented them in. :(

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Best part of this..... 6 - 8 week turn around for repair. AND I tried to fix it myself.... bad... they GLUED the antenna in. So instead of just popping off the "designed to quiet easily be removed" antenna and replace it with a few spares I always keep on hand, I HAVE to send it in.
This glue is everywhere on the antenna board, like they cemented them in. :(
Bum deal bro.
I tried to fix a Traxxas Velineon speed controller for a customer last week. As soon as I popped the cover off it I told the guy he was chit out of luck. The Velineon speedos are water proof (more like water resistant) and the way they accomplish that is to fill the entire case with epoxy. Zero access to the board.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
In my plane room in the basement, there is a chest high narrow ledge where the foundation meets the wall. I have wings propped up against the wall there. The cat could easily jump up there, but decided it would rather climb my newly covered wing for my Primo 60 I'm building! I don't ever allow the cat in there, but she was being a little terror and my wife had a migraine, so she closed her in the basement. When I got home, there was a nice line of claw holes all the way up the wing! Thankfully, the top of the wing was facing out and it is plain white monokote, so it was easy to recover. I would have been really furious if it had been the bottom that I spent hours putting checkerboard on!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
rc%20cat.jpg