• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

wassup everyone!

I used to sell indoor foamies through my website www.tasfoamies.com, but im putting them on the backburner while I focus on my custom paint work at tas-kustoms. I will still have a spot where you can get the foamies on the new site, its just no longer my priority.

Maybe we can do some flyingin the front yard soon! @3Dchief

Attachments

• IMG_20140921_202956.jpg
    IMG_20140921_202956.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 261

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
That would be awesome! I can't even see a plane in my front yard today with this crazy fog, I guess it's a building and maintenance day instead!

doublea

100cc
All I got to say is if you are the guy that does all those amazing paint jobs on the foamies.
#1 I want one.
#2 IT is awesome that you are here now.
#3 Even if you are going to put it on the back burner I still wouldnt mind seeing your work.

Oh and

saluting-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lots of you might know me as T_Simatovic or TAS Foamies on other forums, but I'm here for good now, sorry to say ;)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Haha hows it going? @Bartman, you a foamy guy too?

it's not my only thing but I've got a few of them. we also happened to just open a new site, www.foamieworldcom, it's a work in progress that will take some time to get ready as we're busy here and at multirotorforums.com but we're working on it.

welcome to the site, let's see some of your paint work.....please!