• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Weeks Solution

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Good afternoon Tim & CEThomas,

I have the following information for Weeks kits, including the Solution, Solution X and the Solution XX. As well as the Challenger II, Challenger III and an AWESOME 80" & 90" Miles Reed Extra 260 kit.......:yesss:

BLCC
6607 Cherry Run RD. NW
Strasburg, Ohio 44680
(330)878-7369

davepeg@wilkshire.net

I've had this catalog for quite a few years and I hope Dave is still in business. If either of you find out anything, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I'd like a Solution XX kit myself.

Hey Tim,
Bring your UFO with you Saturday, I'm sure I can find another nice home for it............:LOL_gif:

David

IFLYJR

50cc
I had the 80" extra great flying aircraft. My first IMAA plane. Which Sukhoi is that on your avatar? I have a almost finished Byrons

Tim

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It is an old Byron's Sukhoi. My Buddy who has the Weeks gave it to me, motor and all. It needs some TLC and I will get around to it as soon as I can. The motor is a 3W60 and it pulled the lane around very well.

David

IFLYJR

50cc
Here's Mine dads phone 069.jpg dads phone 107.jpg dads phone 112.jpg dads phone 113.jpg

CEThomas

50cc
Dave is who I get my old XX from. I had heard that Dave was not doing kits anymore and when I sent an e-mail last weekend it balanced back. I did see one of the kit cutters list the Solution X. Not sure how a DLE-55 would fly a Solution X, but I could drop my DA-100 in a XX.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hmmmmm, I was afraid, Dave was no longer making kits. Do you recall which kit cutter had the Solution X? Another friend of mine has the plans for the X and the XX so I could get them copied and cut my own kit if I absolutely had to.

Thanks for the update,
David

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello Tim,

It was great meeting you at the swap meet today. I apologize for leaving without saying good bye, but I hurt my ankle a week or so ago and it was just killing me from walking on it too much. I hope you kept your Solution, it really is a great flying airplane.

David