• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to our new home for forum support...PAU

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
My Edge showed up yesterday...:) Unfortunately I had to leave to go offshore, its going to be a long 3 weeks until I can get home and put it together but I'm excited :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I had the same thing happen to me with the long awaited 83" Extreme Flight MXS. 6 months of waiting after seeing the prototype then almost two more to order only to arrive at work when I was off to Asia. The wait is worth it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
My 300SP should be at the trucking companies terminal dock Monday. Rather than to wait one more day for residential delivery, I am going to hook up the trailer and drive ten minutes to the dock and retrieve my new PAU. Oh happy day.... Now is this being impatient? LOL

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
My 300SP should be at the trucking companies terminal dock Monday. Rather than to wait one more day for residential delivery, I am going to hook up the trailer and drive ten minutes to the dock and retrieve my new PAU. Oh happy day.... Now is this being impatient? LOL

No not impatient at all, it's a safety measure, protecting it from damage by the last delivery guy. is it here "YET"?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
No not impatient at all, it's a safety measure, protecting it from damage by the last delivery guy. is it here "YET"?
That's what I was thinking. Plus, "IF" it is damaged, It never leaves the dock. Upside to all this is, I get it one day sooner. One more day to play with it. One more day to start getting things arranged for the build. Aaaaand, my trailers first load. LOL