• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Another beer report.

Don't know why I've never tried their beer before but there is a brewery about 2 miles from my house (Jekyll Brewing). Promising here to try other brands made me grab a 6 pack of the their Hop Dang Diggity IPA tonight. I assumed at $12 a six pack that it would be a better IPA and I was correct. Plenty of flavor but lighter in color than the traditional copper IPA color. But after a hard day of work I didn't pay much attention as the taste was so good. Perhaps tomorrow I can dial in the taste summary.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Another beer report.

Don't know why I've never tried their beer before but there is a brewery about 2 miles from my house (Jekyll Brewing). Promising here to try other brands made me grab a 6 pack of the their Hop Dang Diggity IPA tonight. I assumed at $12 a six pack that it would be a better IPA and I was correct. Plenty of flavor but lighter in color than the traditional copper IPA color. But after a hard day of work I didn't pay much attention as the taste was so good. Perhaps tomorrow I can dial in the taste summary.
Nice! Do they have a Tap Room on site? I love fresh IPA on tap and it doesn't get any fresher than drinking it straight from the source!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
A lot of testing tonight. A 6 pack of my standard Ranger IPA is in the fridge and available to compare to the the local Jekyll IPA I bought yesterday. Back and forth I go performing flavor analysis on the new beer vs one of my regular beers. Unfortunately, at the moment, I have not yet formed a solid opinion. Back I go to analyzing..........................................

pawnshopmike

Staff member
A lot of testing tonight. A 6 pack of my standard Ranger IPA is in the fridge and available to compare to the the local Jekyll IPA I bought yesterday. Back and forth I go performing flavor analysis on the new beer vs one of my regular beers. Unfortunately, at the moment, I have not yet formed a solid opinion. Back I go to analyzing..........................................

Just keep trying.:way_to_go: